CGC Energy offers Facility Management services, overall management of all your technical equipment with a single contact person and a human-sized organisation.
We integrate our HVACR core competencies (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Regulation) into our work related to lifts, automatic doors, emergency generators, electricity, plumbing, locks, fire safety, cleaning of your premises and car parks, etc... In other words, a turnkey Facility Management service.
Our Facility Management service is customised and tailored to your needs.
Facility Management Services :
- Preventive maintenance of all technical equipment and CVCRSE installations
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage electrical installations
- Energy analysis, monitoring and optimisation with savings commitment
- Installation and management of remote monitoring
- Business and management report (monthly, quarterly, half yearly reporting and annual report)
- Management and control of technical budget
- Contractual commitment to performance
- Troubleshooting 24/7, all year round
- Proposed improvement of facilities
- Technological and regulatory monitoring
Our Facility Management advantages :
- Personalised relationship
- A single point of contact
- A human-sized organisation
- Added technical value, with specialist skills
- Commitment to strong results
- Competitive advantages
- Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 50001, ITTO, IPMVP, etc...
If you wish to receive a personalised quote for our Facility Management services, please contact us.
Canton of Geneva
+ de 1
million m2 operated
tonnes of CO2 saved
of renewable energy used